- 12½ cm square white, 250 gsm card and matching sized envelope
- 12 cm and 8cm squares of gold card (actually recycled from wrapping)
- 11½ cm square of the pearlised patterned paper - had it so long that I have no idea where it came from - it's a fab plain pearl coloured pearl on the reverse though.
- Fizzy Moon image inked using Memento tuxedo black and then die cut using a GO KREATE scalloped square die
- Alcohol inks used to colour image
- Button glued on to the bears tummy
- Glossy accents applied to all the "glass"
- Faux crystal gemstones applied to the centre of each of the hearts
- Gold "ribbon" from my collection
- IKEA brown wrapping paper, cut to size to wrap parcel and weighted down (hence the coasters!)
- WOW phone box image and PaperMania sentiment stamped multiple times using Memento Paris Dusk ink
I also needed to have a good old tidy up of the craft table before I can do anything else! I had wrapping paper to make and that requires a clear-ish space to get a run at it! Again, wish me luck. I went with using the coffee table as it was WAY quicker than tidying the craft table! It's not that it will take too long to tidy it's more a question of where to put everything - space is at a bit of a premium here at the Purple Palace!, as anyone who's ever visited in person will confirm!
Interesting project here, courtesy of SPLIT COAST STAMPERS - to make a flip down card. If you're not familiar with SCS then do check them out as they are a useful resource of ideas!