I'd like to welcome new follower (my first in a while), Jo, I don't seem to be able to find a blog address to link but you are very welcome - hope you'll stop by and comment from time to time too.
Did you get those wintry showers we were threatened with all weekend? We were originally told to expect snow on Friday and then Saturday and then Sunday - imagine my surprise when hubby came in and said it was indeed snowing (last night, around 9) ..... yeah right, a flake a minute! Not sure that will settle any time soon then, we thought - thank goodness! Sure enough, we've woken this morning to ........ 3°c and RAIN! At least rain is easier to get about in!
- 12½ cm square, white, 250 gsm card and matching sized envelope
- 9.8 cm square navy ribbed card
- 9½ cm square white card
- Lost Coast "bubbles" image stamped using versamark ink - it reminded me of waves and from this thought the design of the card arose!
- Pan Pastel phthalo blue applied using a cosmetic sponge and then set using hairspray
- TPC Studio sail boat stamped on to white card using Versafine onyx black ink and cut out before attaching to my pastel background using several small dimensional foam pads
- Imagine That sentiment stamped on to white card using Versafine onyx black and run through my Xyron sticker maker before attaching (offset) to a panel of matching navy ribbed card
|This was how the page looked when I last blogged it!|
- Mini moleskin journal
- Water spritzer
- Dylusions inks: sunshine yellow
- Craftynotions inks: poppy, grass green
- Ranger inks: espresso
- TCW mosaic tile stencil and water spritzed through, allowed to develop for a second or so and then blotted with kitchen roll
- Inkadinkado ink blot and wax drip images stamped using Brilliance rust
- Stampendous Time Flies image also stamped using Brilliance rust
- Creative Expressions chicken wire stamped using Memento rich cocoa
- Paper Arts sentiment inked directly on to page and numbers and steampunk "lady" stamped on to white card and cut out - ink used: Versafine onyx black
- Distress Ink: seedless preserve applied to numbers and image using my new blending mat and a Tim Holt blending tool with foam pad
- Gloss gel medium brushed over the numbers and image and set aside to dry before then adhering to my page with Aleene's tacky glue
Have a fab Monday - if you have snow and/or ice then do be careful out there today