I haven't even been crafting as much as I normally do - I did, however, make this tag whilst hubby was out the other evening and would like to share it with you here ...
- Large manila tag
- Glue stick - applied to my Inkadinkado bubbles image and my Dimension crackle image
- Distress Inks: salty ocean and seedless preserves applied over the top and then excess removed with a baby wipe to reveal the "resist"
- Dimension brick image inked with Memento rhubarb stalk and applied randomly
- Creatie Expressions chicken wire inked with Memento Rosebud and applied randomly
- Inkadinkado wax drip image inked with Brilliance pearlescent beige and applied to the top of the tag a number of times
- Hobbycraft Keep Calm and Hero Arts wheatgrass images stamped using Versafine onyx black ink
On Tuesday I met up with a crafting pal at Hobbycraft and we nattered and shopped and then adjourned next door to Costa coffee for further natter over a latte! Didn't buy much (and certainly not as much as my pal!) ....
|All very "necessary" items though!|
It's What's On Your Work Desk Wednesday once more and mine (true to form) is a mess ....
Edited to read: Thanks to Sarn's comment that she sees turquoise background with sans serif font I thought it might be time to change my background so off I toddled ....... couldn't make a decision so decided to go back to the awesome template I'd had before my palm trees ....... selected it and hit preview and what did I get? flashing between my new selection and the TURQUOISE with a sans serif font!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh My Gosh!! Guess this must mean that it's blogger having an epi! There's a novelty! Please excuse my appearance - I'll expect normal service to return in a few days once blogger's sorted itself out but it's plainly nothing I've done!!! Anyone else getting the same issue?
Happy Wednesday, make it a good one!