Thursday, 21 February 2013

I'm baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack!! Well, sort of .......... read on

Hi folks,
 
SO SORRY about my absence, trust me when I say it was nothing personal ..... we changed our internet service provider and think there must have been a glitch in communication somewhere along the line, however, we hope to have it fixed very soon and then "I'LL BE BACK"!!! Right now I am piggybacking my neighbours wi-fi -with her full permission, she appreciates what it's like to be without wi-fi. Bless you pal and THANK YOU
 
Some of you kind souls have left nice comments about the problem I'm having with my shoulder .... FYI I gave up and sought medical attention and am now awaiting a referral to the musculo-skeletal department of our PCT. In the meantime, it's paracetamol or ibuprofen for me! Thanks for asking
 
There will be no Friday Funny this week as I'm not on our usual network, ditto for the craft work to share.
 
Have a great Thursday and Friday and a wonderful weekend - I know I shall as it's CRAFTATHON so whatever happens to the broadband - I shall be off air till Monday because I shall be having a great time with pals in Hereford - there WILL be photo's next week n(broadband willing) so keep an eye on the blog!



10 comments:

Debs M said...

hope it's sorted by the time were back - see you tomorrow - woohoo!!!!

Sandra (Stamping For Pleasure) said...

Hi Kathy

Sorry to hear you have shoulder probs. I hope your referral comes through quickly.

Enjoy your Craftathon. Will catch up with you once you're back.

Hugs
Sarn xxx

clare said...

see you tomorrow. hope broadband gets sorted by monday!x

Katiejane said...

Have a wonderful time at Craftathon Kathy and good luck with your shoulder. I do hope you are not in too much pain.
Hugs, Katie x

My name is Wynneth said...

Soooooooo... nice to see you back online pal, even if it is a piggy-back ! Hope your own internet access gets sorted soon.

Only one more sleep til we meet up, soooo.... excited ! See you tomorrow Matey.

luv
wynneth
x

catherine said...

Hope you get things sorted asap Kathy and it's great to hear from you again. Hope you don't have to wait too long for the appointment
x catherine

Brenda Brown said...

Hope you get your shoulder sorted soon and free of pain.
Have a great weekend crafting and looking forward to seeing you back soon.
Hugs Brenda xxx

Lilian said...

Kathy. Hope you all have a wonderful time.
Hope you are back on line by the time you get home.
Hugs.
Lilian

Lacelady said...

So glad you are back, I was beginning to wonder why the absence. Might it be your rotator cuff that is giving the problem? I know of so many who have torn theirs.

Kathyk said...

Anything's possible - hence the referral. Will keep those interested appraised of the diagnosis/improvement

Thanks again for your comments peeps

Kathyk