- Sally - in Florida
- Kylie - in Australia
- Becky - surrogate daughter #2
- Maggi - trading card pen pal in the U.K.
Next order of business ..... I'd like to welcome and thank new followers, Mags, and Chris and hope you'll both pop back from time to time
Now, on to the crafting .....
- 300 gsm white, deckle edged C6 card
- 10 x 14 cm panel of deep red DCWV self adhesive card from a stack
- 9½ x 13½ cm panel of white card
- Inkylicious Christmas tree image stamped on to the white card panel using Versamark ink and Gold glitter embossing powder
- Inkyliscious sentiment stamped using Versafine onyx black ink
But, since you can't keep a crafter down AND I had a new image land on my mat (this time from That's Crafty) I also managed a quick ATC yesterday ....
- ATC blank
- ATC sized piece of white card
- Kaisercraft "ARTY" image inked using Versamark ink and pan pastel Violet tint sponged over just the stamped area
- Close to the Heart numbers inked with Versamark ink and pan pastel Violet sponged the immediate area
- Stampers Anonymouse random dots inked with Versamark ink and pan pastel yellow ochre spnged over the remaining area before setting the ATC with hairspray.
- Sunshine Designs grass stamped with Versafine onyx black ink
|Todays new stash|
And now for the Friday Funny, courtesy of Jacky (Scrappyjacky) - thanks mate - you're in the 2013 prize draw!
Take an Aero chocolate bar.
Have a great Friday and a super weekend