- 15 cm square, 300 gsm scallop edged card and matching sized envelope
- 12½ cm square white card panel and a Martha Stewart Punch Around The Page set of punches.
- 12½ cm square satin gold paper - mounted behind the Martha Stewart punched panel - to give definition. I tried it without but it looked kind of ordinary so changed it - I LIKE this one better
- Go Kreate flower dies in two sizes, I used the large one once and the smaller twice.
- Two embossing folders (swiss dots and scrolls)
- I curled the edges of my flowers using my trusty pokey tool
- Large gold sugared brad, to hold flower layers in place
- Large manila tag
- Glue stick (for resist technique)
- Stampers Anonymous "Poison" image inked using versamark and then WOW white puffy twinkle embossing powder applied and heated. This was plainly a mistake to use this product beause, whilst it's a fab ep, it didn't show up enough detail of the image AND the "twinkle" brushed off when I applied distress inks - hmmmm, maybe the effect ended up closer to a Tim Holtz distress ep - happy accident?????
- Stampers Anonymous "random dots" and "harlequin" images mounted on acrylic blocks and then a glue stick applied before stamping.
- Distress Inks: faded jeans, seedless preserves, black soot
- Water spritzed
- Kitchen roll to rub off some of the ink and reveal the "resist"
- Inkadinkado "wax drip" stamped multiple times using a Versafine onyx black ink
- Inkadinkado "splat" image inked using tumbled glass distress ink and Memento rich cocoa
- Stampers Anonymous crow image inked using Versafine onyx black on to white card and then distress ink applied using a Tim Holtz blender and the residual DI colour on the pad before cutting out and adhering to my tag using Aleene's tacky glue.
- Goosebumpz "shimmer" spray spritzed over the entire project to give it an atmospheric gleam - hope it works!!! It will also "seal" the distress inks and prevent any reaction should the tag get wet! Twofer!!!!
|And a close up which MIGHT show the resist and goosebumpz a little better .... or it might not!|
It's also my pal Naomi's birthday today but I can't tell you how old she is as that might give away my age too!!! Have a fabulous day with your daughter's and future S-i-L, Naomi.