I'd like to welcome She3655 as a new follower - "Thanks", "Hi" and "hope you'll stop by again" - I've reciprocated on your own blog too.
I'm off out this morning, meeting a pal for coffee and a natter, my pal's name? Andrea - we meet up every few weeks for a couple of hours and put the World to rights! Not done it since before Christmas for one reason or another so there's a lot to "put right" so to speak! I'm expecting crafting parcels (well, optimistically) so part of me would love to be home just in case - but I DID only order on Friday so I think deliveries are unlikely but ...... watch this space. I'm expecting parcels from Hobbycutz, Inkyliscious (Wynneth made me do that one!) and That's Crafty - woo hoo, bit of a spendfest and now my credit card is lying in the corner looking scared!
- Large manila tag
- Stix2 glue stick used to "ink" Tim Holtz "visual artistry" circles and grid images
- Heat gun to "dry" the glue images (30 seconds is about all you need)
- Distress Inks: picked raspberry, seedless preserves, ripe persimmon
- Baby wipe used to remove the ink from the resist (and any residual glue)
- Magenta foliage image (23640-H) stamped multiple times at the top and bottom of the tag using Versafine onyx black ink
- Anita's sentiment stamped using Versafine onyx black in
- Clearly Inspired rose image stamped using Versafine onyx black ink