- 12½ cm square white card blank, 250 gsm, and matching sized envelope
- Distress Inks: picked raspberry, squeezed lemonade and peacock feathers applied with cosmetic sponges round the edge and then flicked with water and allowed to develop before blotting with kitchen roll.
- 10½ cm square white card panel (200 gsm from Rymans)
- Stampendous cling "party hat kiddo" stamped using Memento tuxedo black ink
- Alcohol markers used to colour
- Frosted lace stickles to highlight the fur trim and pom poms on her hat
- Kaisercraft CS913 birthday sentiment inked using Memento tuxedo black ink
- Dovecraft corner punch, used on only one corner - to create my "different corner"
- Kaisercraft faux pearl to embellish my different corner
- C6, 300 gsm Kraft card and matching sized envelope
- Paper Artsy hot pick flower and leaf images stamped on cream card using Memento rich cocoa ink and then cut out.
- Imagine That sentiment stamped directly on to Kraft card using Memento rich cocoa ink
One of my crafting buddy's sent me this link to a video with a bear ...... watch it right to the end! See it here, thanks Marsha, I'm sure lots of my readers will enjoy this.