- 300 gsm, white, deckle edged C6 card and matching sized envelope
- 14 x 10 cm panel of orange card
- 13½ x 9½ cm panel of white card
- Kaleidacolour "Spectrum" multicoloured dye based ink pad, smeared on to a blending mat.
- My much under utilised Brayer was deployed, to pick up the colour and roll on to my Inkyliscious striped image which I then stamped on the white card panel, the inside card panel/insert and also the envelope
- Close to the Heart numbers image inked up using the same ink pad (I WOULD have used my Inkyliscious numbers but they were just a little bit too big - I would only have got numbers 1-6 on my panel)
- Sparkle n' Sprinkle sentiment stamped using Memento grape jelly. This sentiment comprises two parts - you can see both parts stamped on the envelope
- 300 gsm, white, deckle edged C6 card and matching sized envelope I used off cuts of black and white card to make this card ....
- On to the larger narrow white card panel I stamped the new Inkyliscious striped image using Versafine onyx black ink
- On to the smaller, wider white card panel I stamped my Close to the Heart numbers image, five times, using Versafine onyx black ink and moving the numbers slightly one way or the other.
- One the smallest panel of white card I stamped my Imagine That sentiment also using Versafine onyx black and then matted each panel on black card and adhering to my base card using Aleene's
Anyway, still got problems with my shoulder and, no doubt, working on the above probably hasn't helped but I'm hoping that the reading whilst sitting with a warm wheatie bag strategically placed ..... just might be!
However, over on the CAS colours and sketches challenge blog, there is a new colour challenge: Use only the colours below, although you are allowed white/cream for your base card and black for your image/outlines - tricky!