Saturday, 9 March 2013

2nd post from me today

So, if you missed my earlier post (and have the time) then follow this link and see whether you prefer the mark I or the mark II Less Is More challenge entry ...... I just felt that there was something amiss with my number one card but couldn't quite identify what it was ..... I KNEW I loved the colours though and used them on this one too.



Materials used:
  • 12½cm square white and 250 gsm card and matching envelope
  • Inkyliscious stripey image stamped using Memento tangelo ink
  • Costco spotty image inked using Memento rosebud - image stamped four times
  • Imagine That sentiment stamped using Bahama Blue ink

I think I like this one lots better but ..... what do you lot think?


12 comments:

Glittertastic said...

I agree with you Kathy - this one is my fave aswell. A great colour combo!

Sharon
x

Debs M said...

hmm i think i prefer this one - great colours x

Chrissie said...

This one is fun too, I think I may have stuck to just one set of spots on just one side, maybe the right side and with the sentiment jst slightly more left!
It looks great though!
Thanks again.
Chrissie
"Less is More"

Cheryl said...

oh hun i love this hun its so fresh and love the design xx

Margaret said...

I like both!!!!
Margaret x

Julia said...

I also like both but agree, this one is special. Great cards Kathy.
Julia

Sue - said...

Afraid I'm going to be different I like the first one best!

Sandra (Stamping For Pleasure) said...

Aha . . . a second post from you as well! Obviously that kind of day!

Hmmm, well I like both, but if I'm gonna fall off the fence, I like this one more (by just a smidge).

xxx

catherine said...

I think both look great Kathy and there layouts are different looking effects.
x catherine

Sylv said...

Love this take on stripes and dots too.

Sylv xx

Katiejane said...

I love the quirkiness of this design and how you brought the spots and stripes together. Very cool!
Katie

My name is Wynneth said...

I love this one kathy, but think I slightly prefer your first one ! Both are fabulous and I do love your coliour choices.

luv
wynneth
x