- 300 gsm white, deckle edged C6 card and matching sized envelope
- Red card panels - 14 x 10cm and 9 x 5½cm
- Patterned paper panel - 13½ x 9½cm
- Black card panel - 9½ x 6cm
- White card panel - 8½ x 5cm
- Recollections Santa Hat and Hero Arts sentiments stamped on to the white card panel using Versafine onyx black ink
- Alcohol markers used to colour image
- Twill ribbon tied in an off centre knot
- Stardust stickles added where the "fur" should be - to give loadsa twinkle!!!
Tuesday, 26 March 2013
Afternoon - cold out, isn't it?
Just back from walking round to the village for coffee with a pal, Lilian, and it's jolly cold out there - my ears are numb!! It's times like this that I wore hats!
Anyhoo, before I went out this morning I decided to crack on and make my card for the Rudolph Day challenge on Craft Mad and Loving It. Debs set the challenge to use Santa or his clothing as the theme for this month. It also fits the Auntys Rudolph Day challenge where the recipe is to make a Christmas card using: patterned paper, a Christmas image, ribbon and glitter!
Hope you like it!
Happy Tuesday - stay warm!