- Large manila tag
- Creative Expression hexagon text background image applied to tag using a glue stick as "ink" before heating (removes much of the "stickiness"
- Distress Inks: squeezed lemonade, picked raspberry, shabby shutters, peacock feathers - applied using cosmetic sponges
- Baby wipe to remove excess ink and reveal the "resist"
- Dark Room Door spotty background inked with D.I. picked raspberry and then, whilst still wet, brushed with perfect pearls plum mica powder
- Anita's sentiment stamped using Versafine onyx black ink
- Me and my big ideas rose images stamped using Versafine onyc black ink
Don't forget that there is still time to join the Hobbycutz blog hop and be in with a chance of winning some fab prizes, start here and follow the links, leaving comments, in order to be eligible
'It sure is,' I replied.
Puzzled, the boy looked at me and then towards the back of the van. Finally he said, 'What'd he do?