- 12½cm square white, 250 gsm card and matching sized envelope
- 12cm square blue paper
- 11½cm square blue/white patterned paper
- 11cm square white card panel
- Penny Black image and Sparkle 'n Sprinkle sentiment stamped using Versafine onyx black ink
- Alcohol markers used to colour image
- Blue/white check ribbon, pleated and stitched on to bottom of the card, to "ground" my image
And now for the Friday Funny which, this week, comes from Marsha in the U.S. - she's in the draw!! It's topical because EASTER is this weekend, and more awwwwwwwwwwww than funny but ........ can you pick out the real Easter chick from this line up?