Wednesday, 27 March 2013

Hi and here we are work desk Wednesday once more!

Hi everyone and welcome to What's On Your Work Desk Wednesday .... not that there's very much on my desk exactly but ..... I'm happy to share - if you think my collection of paper scraps is growing then you should see the two CRATES of the blooming stuff!




And this should really be a Friday Funny but it's just too appropriate to wait ..... thanks to my neighbour, Debbie, for this one! ENJOY - I know I did!




Must dash - got aunt and uncle visiting imminently and no sign of the vacuum being able to do its rounds without help!


Happy Wednesday - it'll soon be the weekend and a whole day earlier this weekend too - don't forget that the clocks change this weekend too!


4 comments:

Lauren Hatwell said...

LOL. That's just the tonic after all this horrible weather. A good old belly laugh :oD Thanks for sharing Kathy.

Have a lovely day. Craft desk looking very tidy. Mine looking like a bomb has hit it :OD

scrappyjacky said...

Hmmm....not sure if that's funny or not!!!!

Debs M said...

love that Kathy - can't get near my desk! x

Darnell J Knauss said...

That's a brilliant funny, Kathy, thanks for sharing!! And thanks for coming by earlier to see me. Have a wonderful holiday and visit with aunt and uncle! Darnell #43