- 15cm square white, 300 gsm scallop edged card and matching sized envelope
- White card panel coloured by swiping distress inks in squeezed lemonade and peacock feathers
- Kaisercraft "Graffiti" image stamped using Versafine onyx black ink
- Basics gloss gel medium swiped over sections of the coloured panel using a plastic spatula (from Dunelm Mill)
- Small diameter clear glass beads trickled over the gloss medium and set aside to dry - boy, those pesky beads get EVERYWHERE, don't they?!?!?!??!
- Silver mirri card for matting
Hope you like it and think it still meets CAS requirements - I'm hoping it will still classify as "standard" mailing rate too! I've left the sentiment off, for the time being, as I could see this card suiting several occasions so keeping my options open!!!
|And here's a side view close up of the mini glass beads|
Addicted to CAS have launched their new challenge today too, I didn't get to enter their last challenge but will try for this one! Their one word inspiration this fortnight is: "SPRING"
And the challenge over on the Pink Gem challenge blog is: "ON THE MOVE"
52 (Christmas) Card Throwdown's new challenge is to make a Christmas card using "RIBBONS AND BOWS"