- 14cm square of 220gsm card - from Rymans
- Dylusions inks: turquoise, lemon zest and bubblegum pink, spritzed in to the card and then mopped with paper towel
- TCW mini harlequin stencil placed over panel, spritzed with water and left a few moments to develop before mopping with paper towel (sadly, doesn't show ever so well in the photo but, trust me, it was there - you can see it best around the black sentiment and on the close up below)
- Paper Artsy JOFY images stamped using Ranger Archival ink and heat set.
- Small amounts of each of the Dylusions inks spritzed on to a craft mat and then gloss gel medium added, to allow my "watercolouring" to dry to a sheen
- Paper Artsy JOFY sentiment inked once in Ranger Archival jet black and four times using Memento London fog
|Got any ideas? see below .....|
- ATC blank
- Distress Inks: forest moss, evergreen bough, tea dye
- Inkadinkado clear map of the world image stamped on to white card using Versafine black ink, inked with my blending tool, cut out and then distressed with a Tim Holtz distressing tool
- Fiskars vacation sentiment stamped on to white card and cut out before applying distress ink using my blending tool (without re-inking)
- 15cm square white, scallop edged 300 gsm card and matching sized envelope
- 7 x 10½cm bright pink card panel and 13½cm square pink panel for insert
- Frame of black card 6½ x 9½ and 1cm wide
- White card panels 6 x 9 and 13cm square for insert
- JOFY image stamped on to small white panel, large white panel and the envelope, using Versafine onyx black ink
- Dylusions bubblegum pink and turquoise spritzed on to a blending mat and used as a watercolour
- Imagine That Sentiment stamped using Versafine onyx black ink
There's a new challenge due today over at Addicted to CAS too - but the time difference means it's not been posted yet.
Happy Saturday everyone - hope you are all in tip top form - or getting there if you've been less than!!