Sunday, 24 March 2013

Second post of the day from me ....

Back again with my second post of the day because I have a challenge entry to share with you. If you missed my earlier post and have the time (and inclination) then check it out here.

My make is for the weekly challenge over at Pan Pastels where you don't HAVE to use pan pastels but you DO get the chance to win some of their awesome gorgeousness!! I HAVE been lucky enough to acquire some and have used two of them on this project - check it out



Materials used:
  • Tim Holtz large tag
  • Dimension images (crackle and brick) stamped using versamark ink
  • Pan Pastels: Hansa Yellow and Permanent Red
  • Kaisercraft "Arty" image stamped using Adirondack red pepper ink
  • Stampotique image stamped on to white card using Memento tuxedo black ink, cut out and coloured with alcohol markers
  • Studio 490 sentiment stamped on to tag using Versafine onyx black ink
  • Wide green fibrous ribbon pleated and adhered to base of tag

And there you have it - my take on the inspiration photo ..... I took the colours only. Can't remember the photo? Here it is again as a reminder


Weather's still not up to much so reckon that I shall use it as the perfect excuse to stay in and craft ..... what SHALL I move on to next?

Happy Sunday peeps

9 comments:

Cherry said...

Love this so much Kathy. The colour match is fab. Gorgeous background, fabric and colouring with sentiment. Hugs Cherry xxxx

clare said...

fabulous tag kathy.

Brenda Brown said...

Love your interpretation Kathy, great colours and design and you used a stamp I inked up on Friday (see the next challenge in a fortnight at FSC it is rather spooky).
Thanks for sharing this at PanPastel UK.
hugs {brenda} x0x

Debs M said...

love that girl! great colours and fabby sentiment x

Lauren Hatwell said...

FANTASTIC! That's really great Kathy. Lx

catherine said...

A great tag Kathy and a great take on the inspiration photo. Great stamp image with it
x catherine

Julia said...

Excellent tag Kathy, I love the colurs and the purple hair.
Julia

Claire said...

Hi Kathy, wow this is beautiful. I love the background you've created and that stamp is fab. Thanks for joining us at PanPastel UK this week
Claire xx

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

Really fabulous tag, I love the colours and the image and sentiment are brilliant. Thank you for joining in with the PanPastel challenge blog
Lindsay xx