- Tim Holtz large tag
- Dimension images (crackle and brick) stamped using versamark ink
- Pan Pastels: Hansa Yellow and Permanent Red
- Kaisercraft "Arty" image stamped using Adirondack red pepper ink
- Stampotique image stamped on to white card using Memento tuxedo black ink, cut out and coloured with alcohol markers
- Studio 490 sentiment stamped on to tag using Versafine onyx black ink
- Wide green fibrous ribbon pleated and adhered to base of tag
Sunday, 24 March 2013
Second post of the day from me ....
Back again with my second post of the day because I have a challenge entry to share with you. If you missed my earlier post and have the time (and inclination) then check it out here.
My make is for the weekly challenge over at Pan Pastels where you don't HAVE to use pan pastels but you DO get the chance to win some of their awesome gorgeousness!! I HAVE been lucky enough to acquire some and have used two of them on this project - check it out
And there you have it - my take on the inspiration photo ..... I took the colours only. Can't remember the photo? Here it is again as a reminder
Weather's still not up to much so reckon that I shall use it as the perfect excuse to stay in and craft ..... what SHALL I move on to next?
Happy Sunday peeps