Since they forecast SNOW for us today I thought I would make the most of the excuse to stay in and craft .....
- 15cm square, 300 gsm white, scallop edged card and matching sized envelope (which will, as usual, be decorated to co-ordinate with my card)
- 14 x 7½cm and 11 x 3½cm panels of black card
- 13½ x 7 cm and 10½ x 3cm panels of white card
- JOFY images from collection 09 stamped on larger white panel using Versafine onyx black ink and single image (from the same set) on to the narrow panel
- Dylusions inks and gloss gel medium mixed on a blending sheet and then images "painted"
- Narrow white satin ribbon coloured with a yellow alcohol marker and tied in an off centre knot
|And a close up which shows the "touch of green" a little better perhaps|
And there you have it ..... my entry for the challenge over at Sunday Sketch and Stamp - want to see Catherine's sketch? Here it is then:-
Have a great Sunday and .... Happy St Patricks Day