A new challenge has started today over on the Hobbycutz blog and I'm happy to be a part of this.
Kobie is the Owner and Designer of Hobbycutz Lasercutting & Designs and this is her story.
I grew up in a Crafty family, with a very creative Gran, Mum and even Dad...he was always into woodworking....
So I hope you have arrived here from Natali's blog
If not please go back to the Hobbycutz challenge blog and start the Hop there as You need to collect a letter from most members.
1. Leave a comment on each of the DT posts as you hop, this is a must to qualify for the prize.
2. Collect the letters from the Design Team's blogs and email Kobie at: email@example.com with the word they spell ( p.s. they are mixed up and not everyone has one)
3. Leave a comment on the Challenge blog letting us know which design from the Hobbycutz range that you like best
4. Display our badge in your blog's side bar to spread the word.
The winner of the hop will receive a £15 Voucher to spend on the Hobbycutz website and two runner ups will receive each a £5.00 voucher to spend on the Hobbycutz website.
- Hobbycutz die cuts: S0031 x2 and S0052 x2
- Pan pastel (permanent red) applied using a cosmetic sponge
- Lustre mod podge applied to die cuts to both seal and shine
- White satin ribbon between layers to form a hanging loop and to thread through my paper bead
- Bead made using a 12" length of paper, tapered from 2.5cm to .25cm and rolled round a cocktail stick, glue-ing the end with Aleene's tacky glue
- Once the base layer of mod podge was dry I then coated the whole piece in another layer, liberally sprinkling Crystal glamour dust to give a splendid sparkle - BINGO - a Christmas decoration all ready for 2013!!
Here's how it looked at the half way stage ....
I made the bead from paper ..... here's how it started life