AWOL much of yesterday during the day as we were indulging in a very pleasant few hours with friends over a leisurely lunch - what a splendid way to spend a Wednesday. Apart from the calorific content we really SHOULD do it more often!
- 15cm square white, 300 gsm, scallop edged card and matching sized envelope
- Offcut of white card matted on to black card
- Distress Inks: faded jeans and dusty concorde swiped up and down the white offcut
- Inkadinkado guitar image stamped over the coloured panel using Versafine onyx black ink
- On the base card I sponged both distress inks through a TCW stencil (mini harlequin) in a sort of random fashion!
- Inkadinkado sentiment stamped on to base card using Versafine onyx black ink
Hope you think this card "rocks"!!! A few readers expressed a belief that I might be a shy retiring wallflower and were a little surprised when I said my last concert had been Iron Maiden so ....... here are a couple of pix taken at the Iron Maiden gig ....
|Captain Bruce Dickinson (with the hat!!!)|