Wednesday, 6 March 2013

Welcome to What's On Your Work Desk Wednesday!

And what (I hear you cry) IS on your work desk today? Well, as I type this my work desk is, plainly, by my PC so that will be a cup of coffee and my colour change pen - a FABULOUS gadget to look at but pretty annoying to use when it's flashing!! Grrr - sorry to people I bought them for!


I had a pal visit this morning, she's a crafting pal and we meet up every 4-6 weeks for a shop and a chat usually. This time, I'd been having a sort out of some stamped images and, as a relatively new to stamping/cardmaking crafter, my pal has yet to acquire the HUGE number of stamps I have ....... she asked if she might have a look. Well, I snapped up the opportunity - after all, look at the scale of the problem!



Whatever is left after her visit will be photographed, weighed, postage calculated and then posted on my blog, in case anyone sees anything they fancy!

Lilian had a good old rummage!
Here's how my "proper" work desk looks right now


After Lilian's good old rummage and after money changed hands I figured it was only fitting that I take her round to the coffee shop in the village and buy her a latte - thanks Lilian - hope you will have hours of fun with your new stash.

Me? I'm off to look at those delicious JOFY images on-line and start the problem all over again - will I NEVER learn?

Don't forget the Hobbycutz blog hop ...... you can join in here, it remains open (along with the challenge) for another TEN days - there are PRIZES to be had too .......

Happy Wednesday everyone

8 comments:

Kathyk said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kathyk said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Debs M said...

glad you had a nice morning/time with Lilian. JOFY stamps??

Lilian said...

kathy. Thanks for a great morning. Latte was nice and the little coffee shop is a real nice place, Hope you manage to get rid of your unwanted stamps Might have to have another look at a later date lol. Like you will I ever learn.
Hugs
lilian

scrappyjacky said...

Sounds like Lilian found some bargains.

Craftyrose said...

Looks Lilian had great fun looking through your stamp collection.......well the small pile you're willing to part with!!!!! ;0) x

Brenda Brown said...

Jofy is on my list to as are more of the new TH ones. Oh dear more money.
hugs {brenda} x0x

Zippy said...

I find my craft space is beginning to become over run with stamps, I am sure the breed when I'm not around! xxx