Wednesday, 13 March 2013

Welcome to What's On Your Work Desk Wednesday .....

Hi there and welcome to another hump day Wednesday

Postie brought me a lovely surprise. Last week I was the lucky person drawn at random in the prize draw over on the Pan Pastels challenge blog and guess what? Their prize arrived this very morning - speeeeeeedy, or what?



And, since it IS Wednesday, here's what's on my work desk this week - I'm waiting for glue to dry at this point in my crafting. Once that's done it sure LOOKS like I'd best have a bit of a clear up before I can go much further ..... doesn't it?



Whilst the glue dries, I'm off out to visit with pal, Dorothy - might be back later - depends how the glue drying and tidying goes ......... in the meantime - Happy Wednesday


8 comments:

scrappyjacky said...

Just a little tidy up may be in order!

Sandra (Stamping For Pleasure) said...

WOW - Kathy . . . that's a, er, CREATIVE desk you have going on there!

Tell you what . . .you go out with your mate and I'll clear up for you.

Hugs
Sarn xxx

Debs M said...

looks fine to me;) x

Brenda Brown said...

Los of craft goodies around your desk and great your ans arrived so quick.
Happy WOYWW.
hugs {brenda} x0x

Lilian said...

Lovely prize kathy. Your desk looks like my table does at times
Hugs
lilian

Viv said...

My desk gets soooo messy too, nice to be nosey and see other people's too though :) Viv xx

Lacelady said...

Whose a very lucky girl then? Well done! Have fun with your goodies.

My name is Wynneth said...

Fantastic desk kathy, looks a lot like mine LOL What a lucky girl you are with your PP prize, well done you !

Hope you found Dorothy well and you returned to dry glue and with time to do a little tidying.
luv
wynneth
x