Well, our trip to Woody's restaurant in WinterHaven was interesting. It's run by a guy called Nick and he's from Leeds!!! I went with the all you can eat chicken which, for $7.99 was great value and made even better with a 20% early bird discount - we DO love a bargain! Gr8 food and a pleasant evening all round.
And I managed to make my Christmas card for Karen's RUDOLPH DAY challenge over on the Aunty's forum. Her theme was "BLUE CHRISTMAS"
- 15cm square scallop edged, 300 gsm card and matching sized envelope
- Offcut of white card which I swiped with Distress Ink in faded jeans
- Hero Arts tree stamped three times on to white card using Versafine onyx black ink and then cut out
- Alcohol markers to colour
- Black card and DCWV textured metallics card for matting
- Hero Arts sentiment stamped using Versafine onyx black ink
- Faux crystal gemstones
- Quickie glue pen and Crystal glamour dust to glam it up
Hope you like my Blue Christmas card