- 5" x 8" white, 300 gsm, scallop edged card and matching envelope
- Stampers Anonymous image stamped on to white card using Versafine onyx black ink and trimmed close
- Distress Inks: Tea Dye and Wild Honey swiped across image panel, spritzed with water, allowed to develop and then blotted with paper towel
- Image panel then matted on to black card leaving a narrow margin and set aside to fully dry
- Inkylicious checkerboard image stamped on to base card using Memento rich cocoa ink
- Tim Holtz clock die cut from white card and coloured with a blending tool and mat using Distress Inks in tea dye and black soot before assembling card
There are still six days to enter the Hobbycutz CAS card with sketch option over on their challenge blog - see it here. Please remember that you don't HAVE to use a Hobbycutz die cut but there are additional prizes available for those who do.