This has probably come about because of the tremendously busy weekend we've just had, seems like five minutes ago I was telling people about our dinner plans and then the weekend started, no time to breathe, and it was ..... gone!!!
Friday dinner, Saturday dinner, Sunday afternoon catching up with a pal over coffee - lovely way to spend a weekend. New stash delivered Saturday morning and hardly any time to play either ...... but I've made time and here was what I made with my early birthday present of the Stampers Anonymous set entitled "Time Traveller" - thanks again Lauren and family ..........
- 15cm square white, 300 gsm, scallop edged card and matching sized envelope
- 13½cm square black card panel
- 13 cm square white card panel
- Dylusions lemon zest and Adirondack espresso spray inks to create background
- TCW mini harlequins mask used to spritz water on to background, left to develop and then blotted using paper towel
- Stampers Anonymous luggage from the new Time Traveller set stamped using Memento rich cocoa
- Tim Holtz clock face die cut in black card and adhered to base off the edge
- Manila tag
- Stampers Anonymous image from the Time Traveller set stamped on to tag using Memento tuxedo black
- Distress Inks: tea dye and aged mahogany inked around the image
- Brown organza ribbon threaded through tag and a separate piece used to tie a bow