- 20 x 12.5cm white, 300 gsm, scallop edged card and matching sized envelope
- 18 x 10.5cm red card panel
- 17 x 9cm striped panel
- LOTV image stamped using Memento tuxedo black ink and cut close
- Red card to mat
- Alcohol markers to colour and Crystal stickles to highlight the "snow"
- Offcut of DCWV "tree" paper edged using a Martha Stewart punch
- Black card to mat, similarly edged with the same Martha Stewart punch
- Three "faux" pearls
Here's how my work desk is looking this week - another messy week - sorry, mind you, if it was tidy you wouldn't recognise it as mine! My husband used to have a sign on his desk which stated that "a cluttered desk is a sign of genius"!!!! Then I must be really (REALLY) smart!