Another cold but sunny day here but, somehow, I just don't care! It's the weekend and we've a busy weekend ahead of us with dinner guests both tonight and tomorrow. We are seven for dinner tonight and four tomorrow - hubby will be chained to the kitchen for both occasions, bless him. Wish us luck and no broken anything (like glasses or plates!) since we're "entertaining" on two consecutive nights!
- 15cm square white, scallop edged, 300 gsm card blank and matching sized envelope
- 13cm square white card panel
- Offcut of the aubergine card used on the other two (the Mark I and Mark II editions)
- Color Box heliotrope ink swiped across the white card panel
- Kaisercraft bubblewrap image stamped using Color Box violet ink
- Kaisercraft grid image stamped randomly using Versafine onyx black ink
- Imagine That sentiment stamped using Versafine onyx black
I didn't stick this down at the time as I was trying to decide whether to ink round the white card panel using either the heliotrope or the violet ink, to separate it a little from the card blank - and eventually decided that yes, I WOULD, ink around the edges using the violet ink and I also decided to add a Hobbycutz die cut butterfly which had been "blinged up" with glamour dust and it turned out like this ... better?
|Not the best photograph but it DOES show the matting layer to be aubergine - all the others made it look black!|
Yummy stash arrived yesterday, courtesy of Inkylicious, I ordered it before Easter but they were closed (because of shows as well as Easter) so only "technically" received the order on Tuesday - pretty impressive service ....
Happy Friday!!! Have a great weekend