- 300gsm, white, scallop edged 5" x 8" card and matching sized envelope
- Distress Inks: Picked Raspberry and Dusty Concorde swiped across card
- Inkylicious checkerboard image stamped using Versafine onyx black
- JOFY image stamped using Versafine onyx black and water coloured with the distress inks
- JOFY leaf images stamped twice on to white card and water coloured with D.I. Mowed Lawn and cut out
- Glossy Accents applied to the flower and leaves
Saturday, 6 April 2013
Saturday clean up!
Sluggish start at the Purple Palace this morning! Why, I hear you cry (or is that just in my head?)! Well, it was dinner for the surrogates last evening - there were seven of us! Hubby cooked one of his FINEST lamb curries last night - it was exceptional. It has to be said that a splendid evening was had by all but, this morning, the kitchen looks like a bit of a train wreck! The dishwasher's gone in to overdrive and is on it's 2nd run with one more to come! Lovely evening though and ENTIRELY worth the mess. It was not, however, an early night - hence the slightly sluggish start - thank heavens there were no hangovers in our house!
If you're like me then you love the new JOFY images by Jo Firth Young at Paper Artsy and I have only recently acquired mine ...... In conjunction with other new stash (Inkylicious) and with a technique shamelessly "half inched" from my pal, Wynneth, here's a card for the challenge CASe this sketch
As regulars of this blog will know - my Saturdays are usually challenge days and today is really no different (although there will be plenty of domesticity interfering) and here are some of today's challenges
Simply Less Is More - colour challenge: LIME and BLACK
52CCT - Sketch
And over on Craftbubble's Craft Mad and Loving It group a new challenge has been launched for April .... to use a ribbon (AND bow) and a tag
That should keep me amused today! Happy Saturday