- White, scallop edged 300 gsm C6 card and matching sized envelope
- Deep red and striped paper panels from the DCWV winter stack
- Inkadinkado Santa image stamped on to white card using Versafine onyx black ink and cut out, leaving a generous border
- Alcohol markers to give the Santa definition and a hint of colour
- Crystal stickles to highlight the hair
- Glossy accents for the eye glasses
- White grosgrain ribbon
- White card panel cut slightly larger than the image panel and coloured using a red copic and then an Inkylicious checkerboard image stamped using versamark ink and permanent red pan pastel applied over the top - this gives just a subtle check image and does NOT show in the photo - sorry!
- Black card panel for matting
- Two faux metal snowflakes attached to the finished card using Glossy Accents - boy, I WISH they dried quicker!
Saturday, 20 April 2013
Second post of the day - a challenge entry
How's it with you? It's really DULL and grey here and rain looks imminent - but it's looked like that for hours!!! Apparently, the rain woke my hubby during the night AND kept him awake for over half an hour - not me!! I slept through it all - ooops!
Anyhoo, on with the reason for my second post of the day - the challenge over on the 52 Christmas Card Throwdown blog this week is: SANTA ...... well, I DO love a Christmas card so ...
Enjoy the rest of your Saturday