First order of business - hello and welcome to new follower, Steph, hope you'll pop back from time to time.
After a lovely evening out with our neighbours Sally and Roger we got off to a slightly sluggish start this morning! Lots of chat to catch up on too.
- 300 gsm white, deckle edged, C6 card and matching sized envelope
- Rymans 200 gsm smooth white card and Michaels black card for matting and layering
- Martha Stewart edging punch - from a PATP set
- Two faux pearls attached using glossy accents
- Hobbycutz die cut bird cage - S0020
- Gesso applied to bird cage using a cosmetic sponge
- Glossy accents and ultra fine black glitter for the bird
You can win digi downloads from Kennyk, gift vouchers from Hobbycutz and some fab ribbons and flowers from Natali
I had a set of fab Artemio birds and birdcages which hadn't previously been inked and this seemed like the perfect opportunity to get them inky so ..... here's how the inside of the card looks .... the envelope has also been stamped to co-ordinate
|Isn't this Artemio stamp set just yummy too?|
I also wanted to use some new stash so decided to make a card ..... just because I could!!!
- 12cm square white, 300 gsm, scallop edged card and matching sized envelope
- Distress Inks in worn lipstick and dusty concorde simply swiped across the card blank
- Water spritzed over the D.I.s and allowed to develop before blotting with a paper towel
- Inkylicious dots and Fiskars sentiment stamped using Versafine onyx black ink
- Black and white bakers twine wrapped around the card and tied in a knot.
And there you have the creativity, so far today! Happy Sunday - I'll be off to check out the new challenge over the pan pastels blog in a mo so I MAY BBL!!!