Yesterday I was out for the day with my good friend and neighbour, Sally. She took me to a few places as she had things on her list whereas I had nothing .... so it shouldn't come as a huge surprise to you to find out that, aside from lunch, I bought NOTHING. Not so exceptional until I say that we even went in to Michaels and I STILL BOUGHT NOTHING! I even gave Sally my 40% discount coupon as she wanted some paints! Ah well, it was a nice half day with Sally and good to catch up. We lunched at Toojays gourmet deli at Doctor Phillips where I ordered a philly steak sandwich. Now I wouldn't say the portions were big but ....... I ate little of the coleslaw, just a couple of bites of the bread and even left some fries!!! Boy oh boy, it was tasty and ..... big? doesn't come close to describing the portion!! We rolled out of the place! Thanks Sally, for chauffeuring.
|You can see the matching envelopes behind) it's the back of the envelope you can see|
- Michaels white C5 card - not sure of the weight but my guess is about 230 gsm - not my preferred weight hence the extra layers, to give it extra weight/strength! and a matching sized envelope
- White card (Rymans 200 gsm) panel with a corner treatment from a Martha Stewart PATP corner punch - sorry, it hardly shows in the photo - but see if the larger close up shows it any better below!
- Black, Kraft and tan card panels edged with the punch to match the corner detail and layered
- White card panel swiped with Distress Ink in tea dye
- Hero Arts cityscape image stamped using Versafine onyx black ink