- C5 250 gsm Kraft card and matching sized envelope
- Black, striped and Kraft card for matting - the striped card was part of a pad that Wynneth and I went halves on last time we shopped together ........ it's from Canvas Home Basics
- Fiskars sentiment and image stamped on to white card using Versafine black ink.
- Image panel was then coloured using a Tim Holtz blending tool and Distress Inks in scattered straw and black soot
- Both the sentiment and image panel were then layered using off cuts of kraft, striped and black card.
- The striped panel was punched three times using a crop-a-dile and a 3/8" eyelet set in each hole.
- Seam binding was coloured using alcohol markers before threading through the eyelets and knotting
Happy Tuesday readers and followers!