- 12cm square white, 250 gsm card and matching sized envelope
- Black card panel edged using the edging punch from a Martha Stewart PATP set
- White card panel swiped with Distress Inks: weathered wood and faded jeans
- Water spritzed on D.I.panel, allowed to develop and then blotted with paper towel
- Kaisercraft image stamped on to D.I.panel using Versafine onyx black ink
- Clearly Wordsworth sentiment stamped on to base card using Versafine onyx black ink
As is my usual habit these days a co-ordinated insert was made using the same layers, D.I.'s, edging punch and stamps - yee haa - a masculine card methinks?
- C6, 250 gsm Kraft card and matching sized envelope
- Black card for matting and an offcut edged using a Fiskars edging punch
- White card panel and an offcut edged using a Fiskars edging punch
- Inklyicious "wedges/rays" images inked using Brilliance purple and pink
- Fiskars sentiment stamped using Versafine onyx black ink
- Black and white bakers twine tied in a knot centrally
I sent this card to Mary with a back issue of Craft Stamper as Mary had said she couldn't get hold of them easily in Kansas and was curious to see what us Brits were always raving about!! NOW she knows!!! Happy browsing Mary!
Found out I was an honorable mention over on the 52 Christmas Card Throwdown too - yee haa!
Happy Wednesday - it'll soon be the weekend!