Yesterday hubby and I spent some quality time out on the pool deck, reading and soaking up the rays before heading out to IKEA to look for some storage. We decided to stop for dinner on the way home but, when the time came, we discovered we weren't all that hungry so it was a seat at the bar in our local Chilis and a bowl of soup for him and chilli for me - yummmm!
Lucky we were home when Sally rang to see if it would be OK for her and her grand daughter to come round with a lap top that's causing a bit of trouble!!!
- 15cm square white, scallop edged, 300 gsm card and matching sized envelope
- Penny Black image stamped on white card using Versafine onyx black ink
- Alcohol markers to colour image
- Corner rounder punch
- Black card for matting
- White card for matting coloured using water soluble wax crayons and blended with a baby wipe
- TPC Studio sentiment stamped on to white card using Versafine onyx black ink and cut in to a banner end before matting on to black card
- Faux crystal gemstones to embellish
|Seemed only right to feature a cupcake somewhere!|