How's your Saturday started out? I can't begin to tell you how warm and sunny it is here - mainly 'cos I'm pretty sure you don't really want to know QUITE that much!
- White, 300 gsm, scallop edged C6 card and matching sized envelope
- Black, Kraft and Bronze DCWV metallic stack for matting
- Kraft card panel swiped with Distress Ink in tea dye
- Hampton Art image and TPC Studio sentiment stamped using Versafine onyx black
- Martha Stewart edging punch used on one edged of the DCWV scrap
- Black/white and brown/white bakers twine wrapped round the panels and tied in a knot
On the Simply Less Is More blog their challenge is a sketch - see it below, fab isn't it? Their only other challenge is that you keep this orientation when using the sketch. I WILL be having a go at this challenge
Have a great Saturday everyone.