Friday, 31 May 2013

And the weekend needs to start with a chuckle - stand by for the Friday Funny!

Hello readers

Sorry I've been AWOL most of this week, HONEST I've had a good reason ...... I've had a problem with my shoulder ...... went to physio!!! I normally feel like I've done ten rounds with Henry Cooper (and LOST!) the first 24 hours but this was something new - and NOT VERY NICE AT ALL! Not to be recommended. The nett result was that I've not felt able or up to hitting the table of craftiness so - no cards, ATC's or other projects to share with you and no What's On Your Work Desk Wednesday this week either, in fact I've done no crafting since Sunday morning!! YIKES - you KNOW I must be poorly! However, I AM feeling significantly better today and plan to rectify the crafting drought asap! Watch out for the possibility of a second post later, albeit much later as hubby is updating my internet browser and e-mail system so I've had to borrow his 'puter to post this!

In the meantime this weeks Friday Funny, I got it off Pat, thanks Pat!!! It came to me in a e-mail entitled "COUNCIL RECLINERS! .... ENJOY!

Home Depot (B&Q) is having a sale on Council Recliners. I got curious about this item, so I went to find out what a Council Recliner was... Guess what?


Turns out that I've had one in the shed for years!


Just hadn't figured out how to use it properly...









Have a great Friday and a super weekend


6 comments:

Debs M said...

Great ff! Glad you are feeling a bit better x

scrappyjacky said...

Do hope the shoulder improves quickly. Enjoy the weekend.

Sue Bridesmith said...

Glad you are feeling better, and guess what I have a council recliner to,I shall go forthwith and recline,
Hugs
Suzy B :-)
Xx

Craftyrose said...

Sorry to hear of your a) bad shoulder and b) lack of crafting. Here's hoping that normal service can be resumed as soon as possible...hope it doesn't affect the beer arm! xx

Brenda Brown said...

What a pain (excuse the pun) to have such a shoulder problem but I hope it mends real soon. Great FF, thanks for sharing.
Take care and hopefully enjoy the weekend.
hugs {brenda} x0x

Chris said...

OOhhh, I have one of these... wondered what it was for!
Sorry to read about your shoulder, hope it's soon better!
Chris
x