- 14cm square, white, 300 gsm scallop edged card and matching sized envelope
- 13½cm square ROYAL blue holographic card with narrow black card border
- Turquoise pearlised card die cut in to a scalloped rectangle
- Craft Stamper free snowflake image stamped on to die cut circle using Memento Paris dusk ink
- Slightly larger die cut circle cut from white card and then coloured with a co-ordinating pro marker
- Two lengths of blue/white bakers twine knotted in the centre
- Simply sentiments #155 sentiment stamped on to white card using memento tuxedo black and frame stamped using memento Paris dusk - cut out
- Modelling past applied to framed sentiment using a small plastic spatula (to simulate snow settled) and then crystal glamour dust liberally sprinkled before setting aside to dry
- Crystal stickles used to highlight the snowflake too
Saturday, 25 May 2013
Another post? Blimey - HOW keen?!?!??!?
Must stop doing this - two posts in one day, thought I'd cured myself but ..... apparently not!
It's RUDOLPH DAY all over blogland today and I'm back with a card which fits two challenges .... first challenge is the Craft Mad and Loving It challenge which has a BINGO card (see my earlier post here) - I went with the top line which meant I had to use a "maiden" (previously un-inked stamp), glitter, a die cut shape and snow! The second is the May embellishment challenge over on the 52 Christmas Card Throwdown blog which meant I also had to use BAKERS TWINE - no problem!!! I'm not sure whether the lovely peeps over at CASology will allow this card as an entry to their ROYAL challenge - but I'm sur ethey'll let me know if not .....
Enjoy the rest of your Saturday - after all, it's ALMOST warm enough to BBQ!!!!