Craftbubble group Craft Mad and Loving It's Rudolph Day challenge - pick a line of FOUR
|Rudolph Day - Aunty's forum|
- 14cm square, 300 gsm white, scallop edged card and matching sized envelope
- Black card for matting
- Kanban white/foiled card from a QVC kit - YEARS ago!
- Red/white spot and striped paper - freebie with a magazine - at least two Christmas' ago!
- Red/green patterned dot paper - leftovers from a class I took - well, the shop's been closed for about five years! Hoarder? Me? What CAN you mean!!!
- Inkadinkado Santa image stamped on to white card and die cut in to a circle
- Alcohol markers to colour image
- Crystal stickles and Copic Atyou Spica glitter pens to highlight and add twinkle
- Gold card (recycled packaging liner from a Christmas gift of whisky!)
Now Sarn at Stamping for Pleasure also has a Rudolph Day challenge which doesn't apepar to have a specific theme so I plan to enter my card for that too.
Have a fab Saturday and a great holiday weekend .... I MAY be back later if I get the chance to complete some more projects!