Had a couple of busy days making the absolute most of the cooler weather before the big warm up expected this weekend!
We went to dinner with our neighbours on Thursday and had a good meal - hubby and I ordered the steak sandwich - who knew you could shoe horn a 10oz sirloin in to a sandwich!!! Needless to say, following a dinner that size we felt like a walk! We headed to the Celebration township and parked the car with a view to walking round the lake. It was so pleasant that we took the swampy walkway across to a second lake for a further walk and then back through "town" - it was a lovely evening and I have some pix to share with you ..... there are quite a few so pull up a chair!
|Gotta love a lily!|
|Celebration township, as seen from the start of our walk|
|Some of the wildlife - yes, it really did have two legs but one was out at the front!!|
|Walking off dinner|
|We're half way round the first lake at this point|
|Aren't these two just adorable?|
|The totally tropical walkway over the swamp between two lakes - the squirrels use the hand rail in a totally Mission Impossible way!!! And tame? I should say so!|
- White C5 card (approx 230/240 gsm - not marked on the packaging) and matching sized envelope
- Grey, black and an off cut of DCWV Metallic textured card for matting
- White card panels
- Corner rounder
- Narrow lavender fancy satin ribbon
- Close to my Heart silhouette stamped on to white card panel and again on to a post it to mask image
- Close to my Heart row of shops stamped over masked image using Brilliance purple
- 240gsm (approx) C5 Kraft card and matching envelope
- Black and kraft card for matting
- White card panel (cut to fit image and sentiment) swiped with Distress Inks in weathered wood and tea dye
- Inkadinkado image from the clear "Meadow" set stamped on to larger panel using Versafine onyx black ink.
- TPC Studio sentiment stamped on to smaller panel using Versafine onyx black ink
- Coffee/cream bakers twine wrapped around the black panel and tied in to a knot
As usual I stamped the image and sentiment on both the insert and envelope to co-ordinate
It being Saturday, there are usually some challenges I like to have a go at so stand by for a possible second post! I've a list of challenges that I like to enter, you can find them in my side bar to the right .... just in case you fancy trying some of them - good luck!
Have a great Saturday