- White, scallop edged, 300 gsm 13cm square card and matching sized envelope
- 11½cm square panel of lime green card
- 11cm square white Ryman's card
- Magenta image stamped on to white card using Versafine onyx black ink and then cut out before running through my Xyron sticker maker
- Sheets of card in Neon pink/yellow and lime run through my big shot using my Dienamics chevron dies. I've saved the other bits for another project
- Hero Arts sentiment - I picked this one because of the warm colours used
Saturday, 18 May 2013
Second Post for today
Second post from me, it's taken me till now to unpack, do what little laundry there was as a result of our sojourn to foreign parts and to clear a path to my craft desk. If you missed my earlier post and have followed a direct link to this one then (if you have both the time and the inclination) see it here
Of course you would know that whatever I made this afternoon would HAVE to involve some new stash and I selected the Dienamics chevron dies - because I've had them for weeks but have no die cutting capabilities on holiday so ...... using the current trend for neon colours I set to work - check it out!
Needless to say, this is my entry for this week's challenge over on the Simply Less Is More challenge blog where their new challenge is "Cats and/or dogs" - hope you all approve - there are some splendid entries already.
Anyhoo - I have about a squillion vacation snaps to sort through and file (electronically, t hanks goodness) so this is just a short post from me - hope you'll all stop by tomorrow to see my challenge project for the pan pastels challenge ... I HAVE missed participating in too many challenges
Enjoy the rest of what is really turning in to a lovely Saturday - our cars started and we've done the mega shop that proved necessary - the only downside has been that hubby has discovered we've had mice in our shed whilst we've been away and they've been chowing down on the "all you can eat buffet" that was a large bag of bird seed!! It's EVERYWHERE! Hmmmmmmm