- Manila tag, coloured with Distress Inks: mustard seed, ripe persimmon, fired brick, black soot
- Water flicked from fingers, allowed to develop before blotting with paper towel
- Kaisercraft grungy background and arty images stamped using Memento rich cocoa and tuxedo black
- Paper Artsy flower and leaf images (used with co-ordinating dies) stamped three times on to cream card before assembling in to flower and dabbing with the ripe persimmon
- Tsukineko Gold Shimmer Spritz sprayed over the flower image
- Hobbycutz foliage die cut (S0068) dabbed with Indigo Blu "flitter Glue" before liberally sprinkling with Crystal glamour dust
- Iridescent beads fill the flower centre, held in place with glossy accents
I've also managed an entry for the HUMOUR challenge over on the Simply Less Is More blog, it also fits the Addicted to CAS current challenge - BIRTHDAY - how handy is that?
- 15cm square white, 300 gsm scallop edged card and matching sized envelope
- Art Impressions image and sentiment, both stamped on to white card off cuts using Memento tuxedo black ink
- Alcohol markers to colour
- Scallop edged rectangle and matting layer for sentiment cut from white card offcut and coloured using an LV1 spectrum noir marker
- Kaisercraft "Arty" image stamped on to coloured rectangle using Memento grape jelly ink
Have a great Sunday and enjoy the rest of your holiday weekend.