- 250gsm white C5 card and matching sized envelope
- black card for matting
- Three white card panels
- Close to my Heart image stamped on to middle sized white card panel and skin and polka dots coloured with alcohol markers and also the edge of the sentiment panel
- Close to my Heart sentiment stamped on to small card panel using Memento tuxedo black ink
- Inkylicious polka pattern image stamped multiple times using Memento rosebud
- Wink of Stella brush glitter pen used to highlight bags and hair with added twinkle!
Sunday, 5 May 2013
How's your Sunday coming along? Here's hoping the weather forecast was right and the Bank Holiday is indeed warm AND sunny!! Got plans?
Didn't get up to much during the day yesterday - hubby was painting so I was just keeping out of the way ....... and crafting
After a little grocery shopping we headed out for the evening with neighbours, this time we went Chinese .... to an all you can eat buffet - good value but a little lacking in ambiance!!! Maybe it was the vacuum parked at the table behind us! Hmmmm
Sunday sees a new challenge launched over on the Pan pastels challenge blog and, since I don't HAVE to use Pan Pastels in order to enter (but I COULD win some) I might just have a quick peek shortly to see if the project tickles my creative tastebuds!!
Have a great Sunday - happy crafting too