And I hope the weather is going to be nice (hot and sunny would be good) - got plans?
Welcome to SanDee1899, check out her blog here if you like steampunk. Nice to see you SanDee, thanks for following, hope you'll stop by again
Pull up a chair and grab a coffee as this is another slightly photo heavy post from me ......
Yesterday I headed off to the Scrap and Stamp Show at the Gaylord Palms in Kissimmee and managed to take a few photos, apologies that these may not be my best efforts but, inside and with the flash off and all those people ...... I rest my case!!!
|It wasn't too bad when I arrived ....... general admission didn't start till 10 and I was there before then .... and chatting to a lady from ...... WILTSHIRE!!!|
|You can see there are already loads of people milling about looking for their classes|
|And in under an hour just look at the line for this stall - but with Inkadinkado clear sets at $3 what would you expect??|
|Sat outside waiting for my ride, what a nice view?|
|And my stash - well, what I can share with you anyway!|
It's new challenge over on the Simply Less Is More blog as well as Addicted to CAS and the Christmas Card Throwdown and Gem of a challenge - all these blogs have links in my side bar of CHALLENGES I LIKE TO ENTER - may see you there!
It's also my turn to present a challenge over on the Craftbubble group Craft Mad and Loving It and I know a lot of people LOVE a sketch, so here's mine ...
You can gussy this up and add a layer of so, if you choose and (of course) you also have to be a member of the Craftbubble forum but if you are and fancy having a go then check it out.
Here's my first take on the challenge......
- 15cm square, white 300 gsm scallop edged card and matching sized envelope
- 6.5 x 13 cm black card panel
- 6 x 12.5cm DCWV Olde World stack
- White and purple die cut fancy circles
- Distress Ink dusty concord swiped over the white circle
- Close to my Heart image stamped using Versafine onyx black on to the circle
- Close to my Heart sentiment stamped using Versafine onyx black in directly on to the base card
My choice? Well, you would KNOW I would use the VIOLET which meant I got to work with bright yellow too.
- 15 cm square white, 300 gsm, scallop edged card and matching sized envelope
- White card panel coloured with a copic before stamping my Kaisercraft "arty" image using Memento grape jelly ink
- DCWV yellow glitter card for matting.. I sanded the middle upper area in order to give a "key" for my glue when attaching my image panel
- Die cut fancy circle of white card
- Close to my Heart musical image stamped using Memento grape jelly
- Studiog lilac ink sponged around the very edge of the die cut circle to give definition
- Close to my Heart sentiment stamped directly on to the base card using Memento tuxedo black ink
Have a great weekend, whatever you have planned