Wednesday, 22 May 2013

Welcome to What's On Your Work Desk Wednesday

Hi there,

Another dull and grey day has launched itself here ..... that's six days in a row! BORING! Where's all this sunshine we were told to expect? I demand a recount - someone else has gotten it all!

Now, here's the thing, regular blog visitors will know that a trading card buddy and I exchange ATC materials every 4-6 weeks (or, as often as time and life constraints allow) and I've received my latest batch of materials, want to see what I got?

It doesn't show real well but the beige die cut shape is a honey jar

Right, you lot, any ideas for an ATC? Me either, at this moment but (be assured) I WILL make an ATC from the bits and bobs and I WILL share before sending it back to the Isle of Skye too.

Last night saw us at our fave local Indian restaurant with pal (and neighbour) Debbie. We had a splendid evening, Raj was on form and his sociable self and the food? Very much up to snuff and hugely enjoyable. After dinner it was back to ours for a glass and some chat before Debbie headed off home - NOT a long journey! We HAVE missed that over the past weeks.

Given that today IS Wednesday and that means What's On Your Work Desk Wednesday ...... I suppose I should share my messy desk with you all - it's in need of some serious tidying!! I think you might just have to agree!



And over on the CASology blog week #45's challenge has been unveiled. They use one cue word for inspiration and this week's word is ROYAL - open to be interpreted however you choose but MUST be Clean And Simple.

Catch you all tomorrow when I hope to have an ATC to share and possibly an entry for the CASology challenge too ........ till then - Happy Wednesday


6 comments:

Sandra (Stamping For Pleasure) said...

Yeah . . . what HAVE you done to the weather since you've been back? Eh? It's grey grey grey here . . . and not in an interesting 50 shades kind of way either!

NO clue what to do with your ATC kit - but when you said ROYAL for CASology . . . I was think about that honey pot . . . and thought ROYAL JELLY! Is that any help? Probably not!

Happy WOYWW too, Oh Untidy One.

Hugs
Sarn xxx

Lauren Hatwell said...

Glad to hear you enjoyed your first Indian in WEEKS Kathy. Looking forward to seeing your work ALREADY. Roll on tomorrow I say. Your desk is certainly primed for action :oD

Debs M said...

looking forward to seeing what you come up with from your trading buddy! great desk x

Darnell J Knauss said...

Sorry about the hiding sun, Kathy! You have me mystified about what your ATC will be like. I shall be back to have a look see. Your desk is cozy and inviting!! xxoo Darnell (#64)

Lilian said...

Looking foward to seeing what yuo come up with from the things your buddy sent. You are right desk could do with a bit of a sort out. Thats the thing with using the table have to put it away every time.
Hugs
lilian

Lesley Thomas said...

I don't envy you coming up with an ATC with what appears to be so un-inspiring. Best of luck with that one. For once, my desk is actually tidier than yours, but it's taken a massive effort to get it that way.