- 15cm square white, scallop edged 300 gsm card and matching sized envelope
- 2 sheets of 20 x 20cm DCWV "Rockstar" stack card cut to 13.5cm square (1 for the insert) - the pink foiled image is actually a whole load of lips ..... not a sheet I thought I was ever going to use!
- 2 sheets of 13cm square white card (1 for the insert)
- Post its to mask a random shape slightly smaller than my image
- Distress Inks: worn lipstick and dusty concorde
- Close to my Heart image stamped in coloured panel (insert and envelope) using Versafine onyx black ink
- Clearly Wordsworth sentiment stamped using Versafine onyx black ink at the same angle as the top of my coloured panel
And now - since it's What's On Your Work Desk Wednesday, here is my workdesk ....