Not much on the old crafting front yesterday as hubby and I were out for much of the day, domestic chores and visiting family kept us busy.
There's a fab challenge launched today over on the CASual Friday's blog, it's struck a chord with me .... it's BANNERS and/or FLAGS ..... which I hope to get round to later ...
In the meantime, I've made a tag for a gift for a pal who's birthday is next week. Her gifts are wrapped in light blue and then placed in a deeper blue bag ....
- Manila tag, washed with distress stains in tumbled glass and bundled sage, spritzed with water which was allowed to develop before blotting with paper towel.
- Close to my Heart number image stamped across the bottom and the 7 Gypsies "page" image across the top left using Distress Ink in tumbled glass
- The 7 Gypsies images of the bicycle and hand were stamped using Distress Ink faded jeans
- Kaisercraft "Arty" image stamped using Distress Ink in bundled sage
- TPC Studio sentiment inked using Memento Paris dusk
- and finally, I traced platinum stickles around the outer edge for a bit of bling!
I wasn't sure where that was, but was told I wouldn't have much trouble finding it.
Sure enough, I drove just a couple blocks and there it was...
There is nothing like the feel of the sun on your face and the wind in your hair, is there?
Apologies for any typo's you may spot in this post ..... bloggers spell checker's having an epi and just doesn't want to check my spelling!!! Happy Days!
Happy Friday peeps - have a great weekend