Wednesday, 12 June 2013

Have YOU got my mojo?

Morning readers,
 
Well, here we are at Wednesday again and I've done no crafting since Sunday ...... I DID get round to a quick something using Angelina fibres yesterday, simply because someone asked about them. I have to say that once I'd made the piece and coloured it I just set it to one side and it may never get used. I'm almost loathe to share it with you but, frankly, I've got nothing else!!! It would appear that Mr. Mojo has gone walkabout so please keep an eye open for it, it will probably be looking a little lost, confused and (probably) purple!!! If you see it - send it home sharpish!!! I have some "stuff" to do and need him back ..... soon!
 
 
Materials used:
  • Angelina fibres pulled apart and formed loosely in to "material"
  • Magenta image inked with Ranger Archival jet black ink
  • Craft sheet - placed both below and above the fibres and stamp before placing a hot iron over the stamp and holding in place for up to 30 seconds.
  • Alcohol markers to colour
I have a "recycling project" I need to do so the offcuts will, potentially, come in handy
 
 
And, since it's What's On Your Work Desk Wednesday ...... here's what's on mine!
 
 
 
Happy Wednesday


10 comments:

Lauren Hatwell said...

Nope.... Have you got mine? Love your fibres. Lx

Debs M said...

hmm pretty sure it's not here - mine is on holiday for a few months!! x

Kathyk said...

OH DEAR - do you think they've gone somewhere together????

scrappyjacky said...

No crafting since Sunday!!!!! That must be a record for you....hope the old mojo soon reappears.

Brenda Brown said...

Hmmm sounds like yours and mine have gone off for a holiday, not done much at all this week, except resign from two DTs lol.
hugs {brenda} x0x

Katie Berberich said...

Oh I've never heard of this stuff -I'm so not clued up when it comes to new stash/techniques.
Just spotted a purple flash heading past the house, maybe Mr Mojo?
Hope you find him/her soon!
Happy Wednesday, almost Thursday!
Katie x

P.S The baby is due end of October, so hopefully during half term!

Kobie Fouché said...

Kathy, I think your Mojo and mine went on holiday together...lol

catherine said...

I love Angelina Fibres Kathy and never use them as often as I should do. Your mojo is still there and will re-appear so quickly- it always does!! Will check my packing boxes for you in case(LOL)
x catherine

Lesley Thomas said...

I don't think he came here either, sorry about that (does he have a passport?) Aren't any of the challenges sparking something off? Perhaps you need some retail therapy so that you have something new to play with on that desk of yours.

Sandra (Stamping For Pleasure) said...

Hi Kathy . . . great looking deskfull of goodies . . . there MUST be something there to tempt you to play surely??? Go grab some purple THINGS together and see what appeals to you. I CHALLENGE you to make something purple today -even if it's only a little ATC!

Hugs
Sarn xxx