On to the days crafting, yesterday there were two challenges for me to enter: one with a theme of yellow and red and the other with the theme to use ribbon, both on the crafting forum www.craftbubble.com - I've been a member of craftbubble since it started back in November of 2008 but, just lately, we've been beset by spammers (much like my blog before I turned off anonymous comments - since then nothing!) and I find myself wondering what might be done about it - any ideas? I've tried e-mailed them. However, I digress, on with the one card fits both challenges .......
- 15cm square white, 300 gsm, scallop edged card and matching sized envelope
- 14cm square red card panel
- 13½cm square yellow card panel
- White card panel cut to fit my image and coloured using pan pastels in red through to yellow, fixed with hairspray
- Black card off cut panel to mat
- Kaisercraft "Arty" image stamped on to PP panel using Versafine onyx black ink
- Red fabric ribbon
- White grosgrain ribbon coloured using a CT3 spectrum noir alcohol marker and tied in an off centre knot
|Jus the tag with the stencilled gel medium|
|An with inks sprayed ...|
- Manila tag
- Claudine Hellmuth gel medium applied using a Dunelm Mill plastic spatula (from Craftathon - Feb 2013)
- TCW stencil - mini beads
- Dylusions inks in yellow, red and purple + Adirondack espresso
Whilst I wait for layers to dry I am reading "The Killing Floor" by Lee Child - riveting stuff - anyone else read any books by this author?
Happy Sunday everyone, make the most of the weather while it lasts!