Strangely enough (for the recent U.K. weather) we've had three pretty brilliant days weather and have made the most of it.
Yesterday, hubby was at a model club BBQ for much of the day (leaving me free to craft without guilt) and had a brilliant time with his fellow modellers - a real man-day! - it was still going on at 18:00!, not that hubby was there all that time but we went out for a potter and ended up back at the field - to double check everything was ship shape and put away safely.
|Male bonding day at the field|
And, as for my tag, I decided I didn't really care for the way it looked yesterday so started on plan B ....
- Titanium white acrylic smooshed over the inked tag because I wasn't 100%b happy with the spray ink results - you know what they say "there are NO mistakes in art"!!!
- Dimension crackle stamp inked up with Memento grape jelly and randomly stamped
- Kaisercraft grid image inked up with Memento rich cocoa and randomly stamped
- Inkylicious ink blot inked up with Adirondack red pepper and randomly stamped
- I then rubbed the images to removed the ink from most of the stencilled gel medium before heat setting.
Happy Monday - enjoy the weather as it looks like another nice day today