It's worth pointing out that you do not HAVE to use a Hobbycutz die cut in order to enter but there are additional prizes available to those who do, they just want to see your masculine and/or Fathers Day cards....... and here's mine .....
- White, 300 gsm C5 card and matching sized envelope
- Matting card in black and kraft
- White card run through my big shot inside a tri boss embossing folder
- Distress Inks: pumice stone, tea dye, black soot, applied using a blending mate and a Tim Holtz blending tool
- Once coloured I ran my TONIC distressing tool round the edge of the clock panel before adhering to the black and kraft layers
- Go Kreate oval die used to cut a large oval which was then stamped using a rubbadubbadoo pocket watch image using Versafine onyx black ink and then distressed without re-inking my blending tool
- Unknown manufacturers clear images, from a family set, - "for my" and "Dad" stamped on to white card using Versafine onyx black ink before cutting in to a funky shape and also inking with the same blending tool
- 2 x Hobbycutz flourishes (S0031) adhered using glossy accents
This was my original layout - nothing wrong with it but ...... just lacking a little "je ne sais quoi" perhaps!
Of course, I'm probably a little early but there IS be a new challenge launched over on the Pan Pastels challenge blog, with the theme "ANYTHING GOES" - check it out here.
Have a great Sunday